DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Holy Cross Academy is seeking an experienced Director of Finance who will manage, direct and control the accounting function. The Director will report to the President/Principal and the Finance Committee of the Board of Trustees. The Director will be responsible for generating timely and relevant financial reports that assess the organizational performance and meet the needs of management and our Board of Trustees. The Director will direct and implement the annual budgeting process, including the ongoing performance measurement thereto. Additionally, you will be responsible for oversight of the year-end Financial Review by our external Accountant.
- Member of the Finance Committee of the Board of Trustees.
- Manage day to day accounting functions including general ledger, payroll, payables, billing and receivables and property accounting; maintain financial reconciliations and analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining the financial aid, scholarship and tuition assistance programs
- Create, update and maintain documentation of the accounting policies and procedures.
- Receive and authorize disbursements in accordance with policies and procedures. Staff accountant handles the PO log
- Supervise the accounting staff person.
- Coordinate preparation of operating budget and financial forecasts.
- Coordinate annual Financial Review with external Accountant.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Requirements and Education:
- BA and/or BS in Accounting; Finance or related field. CPA preferred.
- 8+ years of financial and accounting experience.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. Competitive, benefits package to include health benefits and matching Diocesan Tax Annuity Plan.
Send Application to: