Aspire High Youth Development - Enrichment Program Site Manager
Under the direction of the Aspire High Youth Development Executive Director, the Enrichment Program Site Manager oversees the daily operations at a designated site and ensures the successful delivery of enrichment program activities. Plans, implements, and administers the Aspire High Youth Development Program operations and activities to meet the established requirements of the program. Working closely with the Aspire High Youth Development Executive Director, s/he will work collaboratively with the enrichment program staff team and volunteers to implement an appropriate daily schedule that advances the program goals and activities.
- Must be able to work program hours
- Must have experience in after school program and supervising staff.
- Must be well organized, professional, and motivated to provide the best care for the families we serve.
- Experience with children in school, after school, or camp setting
- Sound judgment, ability to prioritize and be self-directed, and work independently
- Ability to work flexibly with a collaborative team of staff members and volunteers
- Ability to maintain systems for accurate record keeping; ability to enter data and/or word process
- Have reliable transportation
- Pass a level background screening
- Spanish fluency desired but not required
- Effectively organize program activities.
- Supervises groups of children in program.
- Plans and implements activities that are culturally relevant, developmentally appropriate and consistent with Aspire High Youth Development
- Create and maintain a fun environment for students to work and play productively and comfortably, and have full access to all necessary materials
- Demonstrate leadership and be a positive influence and role model to colleagues and staff
- Meet regularly with program administration and work closely with school staff.
- Engage parents and students, identify and address their needs related to program goals
- Administer character education curriculum and career exploration activities.
- Develop newsletters and various public relations tools. Use Web-based communications.
- Assist in presentations to the school board, businesses and community agencies.
- Assure compliance with standards, laws and regulations pertinent to after-school programming.
- Plan, develop, organize, and evaluate family enrichment activities and experiences for students and parents.
- Develop and revise materials appropriate for program.
- Assist in the development of procedures and policies for operation of the enrichment program
- With program administration, facilitate planning and participate program meetings
- Compensation hourly rate of $15 minimum/$30 maximuim
- Hours depending our site location/Minimum of fifteen to twenty-five hours a week
- Depending our site location/Hours 1:30pm to 5:30pm
- Assists in planning the enrichment activities.
- Assist in the development of procedures and policies for operation of the after-school program.
- Implements applicable grant policies and regulations.
- Establishes and maintains communication with program administration about student needs and aspects of the after-school program.
- Coordinates development and implementation of enrichment activities.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Maintain rosters and attendance records and assure accurate record-keeping
- Supervises registration and orientation of children and parents.
- Supervises and administers student discipline in the after-school program.
- Maintains inventories, surveys and records needed for program administration.
- Assist in the coordination of children transportation services for the enrichment program.
- Facilitates partnerships with appropriate public and private agencies that provide services to the students and families.
- Analyzes data and applies information from periodic program evaluations.
- Provides oral and written reports.
- Participates in minimum hours required for program planning.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Monmouth County
- Union County
- Middlesex County
- Burlington County
- Ocean County