Job Description: Tamarack Day Camp is seeking an experienced Mountain Biking specialist for the 2017 Summer Season. Our biking program is for kids aged 6 – 15 years old. You would lead our younger campers in a ‘learn to ride’ program and older campers through mountain biking trails through our woods.
Primary Responsibilities: Run a safe and informative biking activity. Help kids improve their biking skills, keep bike equipment clean and organized, fix chains and tire pressure when necessary.
- Strong biking background and knowledge on how to properly maintain bikes required
- Available 8:30am-4:15pm, Monday -- Friday from June 26 thru August 18
- Must be available all 39 day of camp and the pre-camp orientations.
- Ability to work with campers of various ages
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be a Role Model - Excellent character, integrity and adaptability
- Demonstrated experience working with children
- Enthusiastic, sense of humor, patience
Application Instructions: Fill out an online application on our website: www.Tamarackdaycamp.com
or contact camp at (862) 244-4422