DIRECTOR - PRESCHOOL
reJOYce Christian School, an educational and outreach ministry of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Hainesport, NJ, is looking for a motivated self-starter for the part-time Director's position at our school. A Bachelor's or higher degree in Education, Psychology or any other field related to Child Growth and Development, as well as management experience in a licensed childcare center or preschool are required. Candidate must have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills and a good understanding of age-appropriate activities for preschool children.
Please submit resume and salary requirements via email to
Pastor David Jost
or in person at
St. Paul's Lutheran Church
910 Marne Highway
Hainesport, NJ 08036
- oversight of daily operations of the preschool and before- and after-school programs
- reporting to Senior Pastor of St. Paul's Lutheran Church
- supervision of all teachers, aides, etc. working within the school
- maintenance of all records relating to administration of the school
- ensuring that school meets licensing guidelines established by the State of New Jersey
- determining, leading and supporting staff in reJOYce school curriculum
- facilitating student, family and community events, including marketing and enrollment efforts
Salary commensurate with experience. Hours are 8:30-3:30, Monday through Friday.