BEACH HAVEN SCHOOL DISTRICT
SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
The Beach Haven School District is looking for a Principal/Superintendent who will provide leadership and a strong vision to continue the outstanding education the Beach Haven community has come to expect from its school district.
Located on Long Beach Island in Ocean County, New Jersey, our PreK-6 school district consists of approximately 70 students. This district values the use of the local environment and community as an extension of the classroom.
- New Jersey School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility
- Elementary School Administrative experience preferred
- Elementary School Teaching experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Elementary Curriculum and Curriculum Development
- Comfort taking risks with methods to reach all students
The Beach Haven School District will offer a multi-year contract with a competitive salary and benefits package in accordance with state guidelines.
Qualified candidates who wish to be considered for this position should forward a letter of interest, resume, (3) letters of reference and a copy of the School Administrator certificate or Certificate of Eligibility no later than July 25, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
Please mail to the attention of the Beach Haven Board of Education:
Beach Haven School Superintendent Search
Beach Haven School District
8th and Beach Avenue
Beach Haven, New Jersey 08008
or email email@example.com
with a copy also addressed firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use the APPLY button.